Favorite pictures of Mark Salling [#040]
diannasroleplays, you’re cute. I miss you too.
ihavesoiledit asked: I’m writing a post-zombie apocalypse story and I want to use a call girl as one of the main characters. Any idea how to write one properly?
I’m not sure there is one “proper” way to write a prostitute. Prostitutes come from all walks of life and become prostitutes for many, many different reasons. Sex acts vary between prostitutes (for example, some specialize in fetishes). There are also a wide variety of ways to handle things like payment and safety. Time period and location make a huge difference in this profession as well.
I just feel like your question is very vague, but I hope you’ll narrow down your research a bit until your questions can become more specific. Once you’ve done that, you could try to find a few prostitutes (or former prostitutes) to interview about their experiences. I’ve never been a call girl, but maybe some of WriteWorld’s fellow writers might be able to help you out. Anyone?
This subject struck my fancy, so I did some poking about on the internet. Here is some information on prostitution for you:
Random (and maybe interesting) links:
- The BunnyRanch website
- Prostitution Education and Research
- Prostitution Facts* from rapeis.org
- 11 Myths and Facts About Prostitution in America from 11Points
- Prostitution - The Facts from object.org.uk
- Facts About Prostitution from NightLight
- Wikipedia: Prostitution
- Prostitution from YouTube
- Hookers at the Point from YouTube
- The Story about a Real Prostitute from YouTube
- PROSTITUTION: LEAVING THE LIFE from YouTube
- New York - Drugs - Prostitution - Money from YouTube
- American Call-Girl from topdocumentaryfilms.com
- Sex for Sale: Prostitution from topdocumentaryfilms.com
- IAmAs from lady prostitutes:
- IAmA former prostitute. AMA
- IAmA prostitute/escort/call-girl/whathaveyou. AMA.
- IAMA new prostitute in a high-end legal brothel. AMA.
- IamA prostitute who recently won Nevada’s PROSTITUTE OF THE YEAR award AMA!
- My name is Amy Page, and IAmA LEGAL prostitute at the world famous Bunny Ranch in Carson City, Nevada. AmA!
- I am a 29 year old man who has had sex with literally hundreds of prostitutes. Ask Me Anything.
- IAMA 19-year-old female prostitute
- IAmA girl with a sister who was a prostitute. AMA
- IAmA Former craigslist/internet prostitute, AMA.
- IAmA Prostitute AMA (1)
- IAmA Prostitute AMA (2)
- IamA Prostitute, AMA (3)
- IAmA prostitute AMAA (4)
- IAmA prostitute who loves her job and clients. AMA
- IAMA Female Prostitute AMA
- IAMA sex worker (prostitute) (female) in a brothel in Australia AMA
- I am a prostitute working in a legal brothel in Australia. AM(or my partner)A (NSFW!)
- IAmA Math tutor who was a prostitute in her spare time. AMA
- And some IAmAs from gentleman prostitutes:
- And from former child and teen prostitutes:
Anyway, I hope this helps. Be sure to do your own research away from the internet as well. Interview current and/or former prostitutes. Read books (here’s a book list from GoodReads titled “Sex Worker Memoirs”) and articles about prostitution. And always remember that prostitutes are people just like you are a person. There is more to them than their profession just like there is more to you than your writing. Their profession is a part of their personal history and their human experience, but it is not the only thing about them worth knowing. So it goes with prostitutes, and so it goes with your character.
Thanks for your question!
I miss roleplaying.
Remember when I wanted to make it my lifes mission to suck Max George’s dick and then he went and took a picture with Mark Salling a few years later?
What the fuck is wrong with you? What the fuck are you doing?
disadvantages of having thick hair
- your head is always 100000 degrees
- shedding everywhere
- snapping thin combs
- spend $100 on dye if you want to color it
- hair is still wet 2 years after you showered
- styling your hair takes longer than growing it
advantages of having thick hair
'Beyonce covered Sex On Fire at glastonbury right?' 'She made the song a lot better. She made me masturbate to my own song.” - Caleb Followill (Kings of Leon lead singer)